eLearning Continues to gain popularity
Learners around the world continue to consume our BoldU eLearning at a swift pace. Over the past two weeks, learners completed 230 eLearning courses. That is more than 16 eLearning courses taken every day!
Our top eLearning organizations were:
- Golden Electronics with 133 completions
- Hunter Security with 37 completions
- Per Mar with 21 completions
- Acadian Monitoring Service with 14 completions
- Security Partners with 10 completions
Our top learners over the past two weeks were:
- Ross M with Golden completing 28 eLearning components
- Samuel H with Golden completing 27 eLearning components
- Stevie M with Hunter completing 24 eLearning components
- Andrew P with Golden completing 19 eLearning components
- Benjamin G and Stevan D with Golden completing 17 eLearning components
Learners are averaging better than 85% passing rate on their course module quizzes!
Resource Center continues to have lots of traffic.
Over the last two weeks people downloaded or viewed 300 resources. The ManitouNEO QuickReference guides continue to be the most popular.
The most popular resources over the past two weeks were:
- ManitouNEO Review On Test
- ManitouNEO Placing an Account On Test
- ManitouNEO Alarm Queue Columns
- ManitouNEO Operator Cancel from Queue
- ManitouNEO Filtering the Alarm Queue
- ManitouNEO Handling an Alarm
- What Makes a Quality Schedule
Please let us know what other reference guides you would like to see added to the Resource Center.
The June/July Level 3 Online Instructor-led courses are winding down.
We had a pretty successful summer of learning. Even with some vacations. The attendees were still able to participate and learn a lot. The ManitouNEO bootcamp is finishing up this week. They spent a lot of time learning about Enhanced Action patterns. They burnt more than a few brain cells challenging themselves and each other. Using the forums they supported one another and came up with some ideas even the instructor hadn’t even considered.
You want to join?
The next classes start up again in September. If you have a Level 3 or 4 Subscription look for the registration to open shortly after the Bold Users Conference, there is no additional cost for you. It is included in your subscription. Class size is limited so be sure you sign up to ensure you have a seat! If you don’t have Level 3 or 4, contact your sales person to get registered for the class.
Be sure to read your course description! It will note who is best suited for the class.