A Banner Week! 201 Completions of eLearning!
Top Learning Organizations of the week:
- Golden Electronics – 106 Completions
- Paladin Security – 29 Completions
- Security Partners – 17 Completions
- Hunter Security – 16 Completions
- Per Mar – 14 Completions
Top Learners of the week:
- Samuel D – Golden Electronics – 37 Completions
- Josh M – Paladin Security – 23 Completions
- Richard B – Golden Electronics – 17 Completions
- Jeannie G – Security Partners – 17 Completions
- Munir S – Golden Electronics – 15 Completions
- Benjamin G – Golden Electronics – 13 Completions
Our top courses of the week were:
- Manitou Alarm Handling Courses
- ManitouNEO Alarm Handling
- Manitou Data Entry
Resource Center had 159 downloads / views
Most popular downloads / views this week were:
- What Makes a Quality Schedule
- ManitouNEO New Customer Worksheet
- ManitouNEO Action Pattern Categories
- ManitouNEO Action Patterns
- ManitouNEO General Schedules Guide
- Action Pattern Basics
- ManitouNEO Creating a Reminder
- ManitouNEO Post Processing Action Patterns
- ManitouNEO Dashboards
This week the online classes continue to move along. The ManitouNEO Data Entry Specialist is entering its final weeks and the learners worked on Enhanced Action Patterns last week. Now they are considering how to turn their copious amounts of notes into Enhanced Action Patterns. You can too!
If you haven’t signed up for the Bold Users Conference there is still time and I am teaching a number of courses that will help you too to prepare for Enhanced Action Patterns in ManitouNEO.
The next online courses begin in September. Keep your eyes peeled in August for the courses available for Level 3 and 4 signup at no additional cost!!! Remember these are first come first served!!! Be sure to read the Audience descriptions to be sure you are signing up for the right course for you!
Have a great week everyone!