The new Dashboard files experienced a surge of downloads this week.
This week we introduced a new category for ManitouNEO Enhanced Action patterns and placed a file of dashboard files people can upload to their own ManitouNEO systems which experienced a surge in downloads. In the first two days the file was downloaded by users 23 times. It finished the week being downloaded a total of 38 times without any sort of announcement.
These dashboard files include:
- Alarms - A dashboard of several views of the Alarm Queue
- Analytics - A dashboard with several useful analytics to introduce the Dashboard Analytics while they are still in Open Beta.
- Customer Information - Displays additional analytic data breaking out Customer data showing growth and attrition as well as customer breakdowns.
- MEW - That shows the, all important, breakdown of your account calculations based on your new UL MEW rating. You can use this immediately for your UL Inspections.
- Operator Alarm Handling times - This collects important Operational data on Operator alarm handling information.
We will continue to update this file as we build useful dashboards. If you create ones you would like to share with the community, please feel free zip them up and email them to email@example.com and we will be happy to add them to this file (after review).
Our most popular resources this week were:
- ManitouNEO Dashboards
- ManitouNEO Alarm Queue Columns
- ManitouNEO Handling an Alarm
- ManitouNEO Placing an Account On Test
- ManitouNEO Filtering the Alarm Queue
- ManitouNEO Review On Test
- ManitouNEO Operator Cancel from the Alarm Queue
Our ManitouNEO Quick Reference guides continue to be the most popular downloads each week.
eLearning continues to be very popular. 109 eLearning Modules completed this week.
Our top learning organizations this week were:
- Per Mar (46 Completions)
- A Tech Security & Systems (23 Completions)
- JD Security (12 Completions)
- Paladin (8 Completions)
- SECOM NZ (7 Completions)
Our top Learners this week were:
- Kara B & Sarai R - Per Mar - 12 Completions
- Ellen A - A Tech & Jayme L - Per Mar - 10 Completions
- Sherry C - Per Mar & Samantha S - SECOM NZ - 7 Completions
- Tim P and Dusan sasa T - JD Security - 6 Completions
Alarm Handling for ManitouNEO and the Legacy Manitou continue to be the most popular eLearning topics.
Online Instructor-led classes are in Full Swing.
All three of our online instructor-led courses: BU200 ManitouNEO Advanced Alarm Operator, BU201 ManitouNEO Data Entry Specialist, and BU202 ManitouNEO Bootcamp are completely full and in full swing. Each course has 20 learners taking self-paced portions online in BoldU, and participating in online class forum discussions, as well as completing assignments in our ManitouNEO practice system.
Students are challenged to stretch what they know and already understand in new ways in ManitouNEO.
If you didn't get into class this session, not to fret, we will start our next sessions in September. Keep an eye on this space and in your BoldU for when the next courses are released for registration. Remember, the classes are first come, first served, and are at no additional cost for those at the Level 3 and Level 4 subscription levels.