Once again, our Resource Center had another busy week last week 534 Resources viewed/downloaded last week!
We are thrilled to see that everyone is finding this resource center of use. It is great that you are able to help yourself to the useful documents there. Please tell us what else you might like to see.
The most popular documents/resources this week were:
- ManitouNEO Placing an Account On Test
- ManitouNEO Reviewing On Test
- ManitouNEO Overview Video
- What Makes a Quality Schedule
- ManitouNEO Filtering the Alarm Queue
- ManitouNEO Operator Cancel from Queue
- ManitouNEO Alarm Queue Columns
- ManitouNEO Select and Case for EAP (Enhanced Action Patterns)
- ManitouNEO Loop Logic for EAP
- Alarm Queue Columns
- ManitouNEO EAP IF and Select Options
10 Companies, 17 learners, Completed 25 different Learning Modules 67 times.
We have a lot of engaged companies this week. It is great to see new companies coming on each week and learners jumping in with both feet!
Our top learners this week were:
- James D - Custom Alarm
- Danielle B - Fire Monitoring
- Julian A - Supreme Security
- David R - Universal Monitoring
- Carla P - CenterPoint Technologies
All learners averaged over 85% scores across all learning this week. Our highest GPA was Karen H of Universal Monitoring with a 95.75% across 4 completions.
Our Top Companies last week were:
- Custom Alarm
- Universal Monitoring
- Supreme Security
- Fire Monitoring Technologies
- CenterPoint Technologies
ManitouNEO Bootcamp enrollment should be available at the end of May.
Keep your eyes out on BoldU. We are building the content and course now and hope to have it up for registration before the end of the month.
This is an online instructor-led course that contains self-paced components and instructor-led assignments that you will be expected to complete weekly in a ManitouNEO practice site and share your experiences in the BoldU forum site. Participation and assignment completion is expected weekly. Please be prepared to dedicate 4-8 hours of your time each week to completing your work. You are NOT required to attend class at a particular time. You will be expected to complete your work weekly.
We are excited to roll this out soon.