Advanced Manitou Database & System Administrator (AMDSA)
The Advanced Manitou Database and System Adminstrator Course is designed to help our technical-minded customers gain knowledge to manage the Manitou database, including: SQL Queries, Database Maintenance, and custom reports.
Upon completion of this course learners should feel confident:
• Conducting regular Database Maintenance.
• Creating Maintenance Plans in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
• Restoring a Database in the event of a failure.
• Troubleshooting Database issues.
• Writing and Troubleshooting SQL Queries including
• Select statments
• Creating views
• Exception handling
• Writing custom reports and importing them into Manitou.
Prior to attending class learners should have a quality understanding of:
• Manitou Systems Basics Series (BoldU BTT104)
• General Manitou functionality, specifically Report Templates.
• Completion of the Pre-course survey.
Successful Completion Requirements
In order to receive a completion certificate, all attendees receive an attendance certificate, learners are expected to do the following:
• Complete all prerequisites
• Attend all course hours
• Successfully complete the Assessment
• Introduction to Course
• Database Maintenance
• Database Recovery and Disaster Planning
• SQL Queries
• Importing Data
• Queries for Reports
• Building Reports
• Testing Reports
• Importing Reports into Manitou