CSMC on Sep 17 in Colorado Springs Training Facility
Thank you for your interest in Central Station Managers Course (CSMC) on September 17
This class is no longer accepting new registrations. We encourage you to view other dates on our public schedule.
When is this training taking place?
This class is confirmed to run over the following day(s):
Tuesday, September 17, 2019 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Mountain Daylight Time
Is this class confirmed to run?
Yes! We encourage you to register and reserve your seat.
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in Colorado Springs Training Facility.
421 Windchime Place
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
For nearby hotels please see Colorado Springs Training Facility training location page.
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 2495.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card) or by purchase order.
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by Bold Group.
How is this training usually structured?
Typically, we structure the classes to allow a break after approximately every 50 minutes of instruction. Lunch is provided each day. Class completes between 3 and 4 PM each day.
Attendees are asked to keep phone use to a miniumum during instruction periods.
A continental breakfast is offered 45 minutes before class begins each day.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, Bold Group provides:
- A take-home copy of the training materials.
- All equipment required to perform the hands-on parts of this class. This usually means a personal computer.
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water to keep you hydrated.
- Snacks. This usually includes croissants, bagels, danishes, or other pastry.
- Food. A selection of food to choose from will be provided at lunch time. This usually includes burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads, pizzas, etc.
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with the technology they teach and many of them are published authors. This gives them the ability to go beyond the curriculum and to illustrate examples inspired by your specific project goals.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 14 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.
Do you have a list of references?
References can be provided on request. Please contact us.