Welcome to BoldU. Learn Bold. Already Registered? Click My Account.
In providing learning solutions that meet your needs we would like your input
Level 1 - Resource Center
This Resource Center contains quick reference and how-to guides, as well as links to quick video tutorials, that help you accomplish specific tasks within Manitou, SedonaOffice, and AlarmBiller. This also contains a taste of how the eLearning courses work here in BoldU.
Level 2 - Self-Paced Learning
This level contains self-paced eLearning courses that step learners through the basics of using the Manitou, and ManitouNEO user interface. Courses available here are:
- - Manitou Alarm Handling
- - Manitou Data Entry Basics
- - Manitou System Basics – An introduction to the Manitou Supervisor Workstation and Manitou System Configuration
- - Manitou 2.x Web client Data Entry Basics
- - Manitou 2.x Web client Alarm Handling
Level 3 - Professional Development
In addition to the eLearning this level includes online courses that pair the learner with an instructor and other learners from other organizations to take an online instructor-led course where the learners watch course modules, participate in discussions, and complete assignments.
Courses available at this level are:
- - BU200 - ManitouNEO Advanced Alarm Operator
- - BU201 - ManitouNEO Data Entry Specialist
- - BU202 - ManitouNEO Bootcamp
Level 4 - Advanced Instruction
Level 4 - This level includes all levels, plus allows the learners to attend regularly scheduled live online courses with our expert instructors. Live Online Courses available in 2019 include the ManitouNEO Bootcamp Course and the Central Station Manager Course.